Registration Number: R № 002916/02
Trade Name: Derinat
International nonproprietary name: Derinat
Chemical name: Natrium deoxyribonucleat
Pharmaceutical dosage form: Solution for outward and local application
Active ingredient: natrium deoxyribonucleat 2.5 g
Auxiliary ingredients: natrium chloride 0,1 g, water for injection – 1000 ml
Transparent colorless liquid without any inclusions.
Pharmacotherapeutic Group: immunomodulating drug, regenerant, reparant
BATCh Code: LO3, VO3AX.
The drug activates the processes of innate and adaptive immunities. It optimizes specific responses to fungal, viral, and bacterial infections. The drug stimulates reparative and regenerative processes, normalizes a tissues and organs condition. Derinat contributes to the cicatrization of trophic ulcers of various aetiologies. It also contributes to quick recovery of full-thickness burns. Derinat prevents scarring of mucosal in the healing of ulcers. The drug has neither teratogenic nor carcinogenic action.
When applied locally, Derinat is absorbed fast and distributed within organs and tissues via endolymphatic transportation way. At the phase of the intensive drug absorption into blood, plasma and blood cells, the drug are redistributed simultaneously with metabolism and excretion. It is excreted from organism (as metabolites), mainly with urine and partially with faeces. Excretion of the drug from the body is described by a bi-exponential graph.
- ARD (acute respiratory disease) – monotherapy;
- ARVI (acute respiratory viral infection) – monotherapy;
- sinuitis, antritis, frontal sinusitis;
- obliterating diseases of leg
- trophic ulcers;
- chronic nonhealing and infected wounds (including diabetic ones)
- oral, eye, nasal, vaginal and rectal inflammatory diseases;
Official website: www.derinat.ru
- Instructions. Medication Guide for DERINAT Drug 0.25g
- R&D. Derinat Protects Skin against Ultraviolet-B (UVB)-Induced Cellular Damage
- R&D. The significance of immunomodulatory therapy in pregravidal preparation of the patients with recurrent HSV type 2
- R&D. The probable mechanism of reparative effect of eukaryotic DNA oligonucleotides as agonists Toll-like receptors 9 on the model of drug Derinat